"NU Trust is recognized under Section 80(5)(vi) of the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961, for tax exemption"
Sponsor A Student
IMPORTANCE OF TECHNICAL /JOB ORIENTED COURSE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD
Growing health needs in the society have created a demand for quality health care professionals who not only provide care but also promote quality of health care services in the society.
The healthcare industry is in need of certified and quality professionals to deliver par excellence patient care and services. Job-oriented courses run by NU Hospitals have been instrumental in transforming lives of not only our pupil but also the patients and their families who seek health care.
Skill development and Improvement of quality healthcare are of prime focus in all the academic programs run by NU Hospitals.
- B.Sc Renal Dialysis
- B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology
- Pass in PUC, +2 or equivalent with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Must have completed 17 years of age by 31st December of the year of admission
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), KNC & INC
- Diploma Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
- Diploma Medical Dialysis Technology (DMDT)
- Pass In SSLC With 50% Aggregate For DMLT or DMDT Course Duration - 3 Years
- Pass In PUC (10+2) With 50% Aggregate For DMLT or DMDT Course Duration - 2 Years
- Recognized By Para-Medical Board, Directorate of Medical Education and Government of Karnataka